Employment at the UNC
We are currently hiring in the following areas. If you are interested in applying, please download and complete the application below. All applications must be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org for consideration. We will then follow-up to schedule an interview with eligible applicants.
After School Team Member
- Job Overview
- Have a blast empowering Junior High students in the following ways.
- Facilitate the Defined Careers learning modules for students.
- Facilitate homework assistance.
- Facilitate the execution of community partner activities with students.
- Facilitate various recreational activities with students.
- Facilitate a nightly family style dinner with students.
- Time Commitment
- Approximately 20 hours per week following the school year calendar.
- Available by Mid-August to begin paid training in order to be ready for the start of the school year.
- At least 18 years of age.
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
- A desire to be part of team providing oversight and care for Jr High age students
- CPR Certification (training will be provided)
- Pay Range
- $15 / Hour
- No benefits are currently provided for this position